The Kitties Blue gave us the Sunshine Blogger award!! We love answering questions so HERE. WE. GO. !!!
Who is your favorite author?
- Simon: my favorite author is David Weisner. Since I review picture books I get to see lots of really nice artwork but his is the best. I love the detail he puts into his drawings. His books have no words so you have to follow along visually. Here is a link to my review of some of his books: Library of Cats
- Toby: my favorite author is Rick Riordan. He writes really great adventure books. I’m partial to his Percy Jackson series. Here is a link to my review of The Lightening Thief.
2. Why did you start blogging?
- Toby: Our blog was first started by Angel LadyBird, a persnickety little Chihuahua mom brought home with her from a trip. But after she went to the Rainbow Bridge this past December, 2015 mom asked me if I wanted to continue the blog and I said “Yes!”
- The Crew: We like to get a word in to remind Toby he is not the only cat in the house.
3. Beach or mountains for vacation?
- Toby: Definitely mountains. I would love to explore the woods!
- The Crew: Either, as long as Toby doesn’t take over.
4. What is your favorite indulgence?
5. If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do with it?
- Toby: I would make sure all the cats in our neighborhood had a nice place to call home.
- The Crew: make generous donations to the local rescues and shelters in our area.
6. If you could live any place in the world, where would it be?
7. What is your favorite form of exercise?
- Toby: Playing fetch with mom. I love the plastic balls with bells inside.
- PeggySue: Harassing everybody and playing with anything small enough to fit inside my paws.
- Simon: Sleeping and avoiding PeggySue.
- BobbieSue: Avoiding PeggySue.
- MerryBelle: Avoiding PeggySue.
8. What is the most unusual job you’ve ever had?
- Toby: Guard cat to our house. Every night before bed I prowl the house yawling loudly to scare off any potential invaders. I am very good at this because we’ve never been invaded. Mom says its our guardian angels but I say its ME!
9. What was your first job?
- Toby: Training BobbieSue how to be a pet instead of a feral cat. I’ve given up on PeggySue.
- PeggySue: Harassing everybody.
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
11. Where do you get your news: newspapers, TV, computer?
- BobbieSue: I’m the reporter for the blog so I glean my stories from newspapers, magazines, TV and the computer, but mostly the newspaper.
- Simon: I watch the news every morning with mom. We like ABC. This is what we watch – World News Now between 2:30 am to 4:30 am!
Here’s the rules: 1. Thank the person who nominated you; 2. Answer the 11 questions sent by that person; 3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and include their links; 4. Ask them 11 questions and notify them!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is recognizes bloggers who are positive and whose creativity inspires others. Thank you Kitties Blue that you feel this way about us!!
We love all of our blogging friends and wouldn’t dare try to choose among them! You all deserve the Sunshine Award! Here are your eleven questions should you choose to answer them!
- What is your favorite non-animal charity?
- What or who is your favorite animal charity?
- When you attend your next Halloween party, what or who will you dress up as?
- What is at the top of your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa wish list?
- What is your #1 resolution for the new year?
- Do you collect anything?
- Shoes: Sensible or Designer?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what?
- If you don’t, would you like to play an instrument? If so, what?
- Soprano, tenor, alto or bass?