We’ve been posting some of last year’s Halloween’s art but today we have new art!!! We are witches and warlocks today!!!
On another a note, we were asked why does everybody avoid PeggySue (see our answers from our Sunshine post this past Thursday)? Here’s why – and some of the answers include mom, although she doesn’t avoid PeggySue like us!
- She doesn’t know how to play nice – she bites and claws
- She doesn’t enjoying petting – mom can give her just one stroke or two and she bites mom’s hands and fingers
- She’s a lurker – she hides around corners and doors and when we walk by she attacks! She even attacks mom!
- She steals our treats – she inhales her treats so fast she’ll eat what’s left of everybody else’s. To prevent her from doing that mom gives her more treats (to keep her eating longer) than the rest of us and that’s not fair.
- We were a genteel house of older cats who lived a dignified life – now we have the lightening fast PeggySue running around being a rambunctious young whippersnapper who is driving us all to distraction!!! For some reason unbeknownst to us, mom sees a lot of potential in her as she settles down. When will that be, Mom?
Click on the badges below for blog hop fun!!!