We were nominated for the Liebster award!! by Jeanne Foguth’s Blog!!! It’s all about getting to know bloggers better! Thanks Jeanne!!!! You’re the coolest!!! We’re going to let mom answer these questions, but I’ll be back tomorrow!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person what nominated you. Done!!!
2. Answer 11 questions. Answer’s below!
3. Compose 11 questions. Following the answers!
4. Nominate and notify new blogs. It’s so hard to choose from so many wonderful blogs. How about I post the questions and you can answer if you want to?!
5. Post the Award Badge and Rules. Done!!
Here are Jeanne’s questions (with my answers in color)
1. Do you have interests that keep you busy, but that you don’t blog about? I have 4 other blogs plus a shared one and you would think that would cover my interests, but they don’t! However, I have to balance blogging versus other stuff otherwise blogging would easily take over my life.
2. Be Honest: Do you read long posts from beginning to end? Or do you quickly skim through the post, scroll to the end and hit the Like button? Depending on the day and time I have, I generally save the extra long posts and go back to them – sometimes weeks later! — It’s okay if you want to skip this long post and just hit like!!! I don’t mind!!!
3. Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie? If I read the book and love it I won’t watch the movie for fear of being disappointed. If I’ve watched the movie then I will definitely read the book. The only case where I’ve found the book and movie are equally good is To Kill a Mockingbird and the Harry Potter saga. I have both read the books and watched the movies multiple, multiple times.
4. When making decisions, do you go by gut feeling or reason? I pray, think on it, pray some more, listen to my heart, listen to reason, and eventually come to a decision. I am not a snap decision maker.
5. Do you still send hand-written letters or cards, or do you send emails and whatsapp? I do both depending on if I have someone’s mailing address or email.
6. If you could go on a time travel for the day, to where and when would you go? I can’t imagine living in any other time. I am where I am meant to be and I’m okay with it.
7. Do you know any poems by heart? No, not really. I do know Psalm 23, a few nursery rhymes, and a few quotes.
8. Which conspiracy theory do you like best or think is weirdest? I don’t pay any attention to conspiracy theories – it’s a waste of brain time for me.
9. Imagine there’s suddenly no power for 3 months. Would you be prepared? No electricity? Been there, done that. 3 months is a long time but I’d muddle through.
10. What’s your favorite Music and Movie Genre? Music – classic rock, classic country, and classical. Movie – drama, clean humor (as opposed to raunchy humor), adventure
11. Are you a night owl or are you up with the lark? A night owl with a lark job. I don’t sleep much.
Here are my questions should you choose to answer them!
- Do you go to the public library or purchase the books you want to read?
- If you purchase books, do you go to a mega-book store, a locally-owned bookstore, or on-line?
- How many books do you read in a year (on average) Include audio books!
- Do you rent, borrow or purchase the movies you watch at home?
- Pets? What type and how many?
- Your favorite color? Your least favorite color?
- The best day of the week is ______.
- Your favorite quote is _____.
- What is your dream job?
- What does your dream house look like?
- What type of dream car would you like to own?
That’s it – now I’m turning the blog back over to the kitties. They’ll be back tomorrow for Friday Fill-ins!!!!
Thanks mom; but I’m busy right now. Maybe later.