Today is “Read a Book Day” so mom ran around and took photos of us with the book she’s reading. Here we go:
She woke me up – just barely!
PeggySue looks like she’s actually reading the book!
BobbieSue is perturbed about being bothered.
Simon didn’t even wake up – the sun was shining so bright, you can’t see the book!
We hope you reading a book you like today!
We’re sorry for the loss of Billy SweetFeets. His family will miss him greatly.
Hope your day has been wonderful – if not, at least tolerable!!
Today is Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day and we are honoring our cousins who paved the way for the Wrecking Crew.
Sweet Piper and LadyBird left us last year …
Those who came before the Crew…
This is MC – we’re looking for a better photo of him!
And we are remembering Granmama’s two babies that went to the bridge this year…
We are also joining the Cat on My Head Sunday Selfie – because the photo of me is a selfie!
Click on the badge to view more selfies and remembrances.
Chef Toby here – I was helping mom go through old magazines the other day (for her art project) and I found some delicious bacon recipes to offer in tribute to King Sammy of Baconia!
Here is the delicious bacon first – then the recipes!!Mmmm, look delicious, don’t they? Southwest Cornmeal, Pecan Rosemary, BBQ! I found them in a Southern Living Magazine from March 2015. Here’s the recipes –
Here I am in my kitchen cooking them up for King Sammy! Everyone else is invited over to sample them!!
Happy Caturday Art to King Sammy and everyone else!!
We’re praying extra hard for Flynn, King Sammy’s friend, as he his feeling poorly!
I get to answer Friday Fill-Ins this week!!! My answers are in RED!!
1. I prefer binge watching my favorite tv shows with mom to watching them one by one each week.
2. Getting used to Toby going outside and me having to stay inside was much harder than I expected. Mom says I can go outside but only if I wear a harness and walk on a leash. I tried telling her the harness is too heavy and I can’t walk under its weight but she said I must learn to wear it if I want to explore the great outdoors again. Oh, well. I’ll just watch from the window.
3. One way that I relax is after eating I lounge underneath the sink in the kitchen.
4. Mom petting me always makes me purr very loudly.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
Click HERE and HERE for more Fill-IN Fun!!!!
Purrs and Prayers for the people of Nice, France
I’m answering Friday Fill-Ins for mom this week!!
1.The best brand of peanut butter is Jif.
I Mom refuses to buy clothes of any kind unless there is a sale or a coupon. This cartoon is something she would never do!
4. Whenever Mom pets me, I am reminded how much I love her and she loves me.
Tomorrow is Box Day – Get your box photos ready!!!!
Purrs and prayers….
‘Cause its Friday!!!