We’ve been posting some of last year’s Halloween’s art but today we have new art!!! We are witches and warlocks today!!!
On another a note, we were asked why does everybody avoid PeggySue (see our answers from our Sunshine post this past Thursday)? Here’s why – and some of the answers include mom, although she doesn’t avoid PeggySue like us!
- She doesn’t know how to play nice – she bites and claws
- She doesn’t enjoying petting – mom can give her just one stroke or two and she bites mom’s hands and fingers
- She’s a lurker – she hides around corners and doors and when we walk by she attacks! She even attacks mom!
- She steals our treats – she inhales her treats so fast she’ll eat what’s left of everybody else’s. To prevent her from doing that mom gives her more treats (to keep her eating longer) than the rest of us and that’s not fair.
- We were a genteel house of older cats who lived a dignified life – now we have the lightening fast PeggySue running around being a rambunctious young whippersnapper who is driving us all to distraction!!! For some reason unbeknownst to us, mom sees a lot of potential in her as she settles down. When will that be, Mom?
Click on the badges below for blog hop fun!!!
Today is National Fire Pup Day!! It’s a day to celebrate all the dogs who work for with fire departments! And specifically the Dalmatian, the traditional fire dog. Mom transformed me into a fire dog!
If you like Halloween – and I know some of you do!!! – you might want to consider participating in a new Halloween Challenge! Mom’s going to participate on her art blog and Miss Ellen of 15 & Meowing is participating as well. Here’s a link for more information!
Caturday Art Blog Hop!
Cat Blogosphere Blog Hop!
The Pet Parade!!!
The entire crew is here today (well, minus MerryBelle-she avoids the camera the way she avoids mom. Hmmm, since they’re always together (mom and the camera), maybe its mom she’s avoiding!) We used the Dreamscope app – it made us look really wild!!
It’s a busy few days coming up! Sunday is Selfie Day! Monday is Pirate Day!! Tuesday is the birthday of two very special friends! and Saturday I’m taking Dezi and Raena (Deziz World) flying!! Have a great Caturday!!!
Caturday Art with Athena!
Today is World Beard Day!!!! In honor of the celebration Simon and I decided to grow beards!!
I’m wearing a yellow rose because I’m thinking about my beautiful Penny!
Simon is capitalizing on his white whiskers and wearing a gray and white beard!!! He’s also reminding everyone of his Senior Status!
Click on the badge to go to the website!!
Here are some really outstanding beards!!
Now that takes a lot of commitment!
Chef Toby here – I was helping mom go through old magazines the other day (for her art project) and I found some delicious bacon recipes to offer in tribute to King Sammy of Baconia!
Here is the delicious bacon first – then the recipes!!Mmmm, look delicious, don’t they? Southwest Cornmeal, Pecan Rosemary, BBQ! I found them in a Southern Living Magazine from March 2015. Here’s the recipes –
Here I am in my kitchen cooking them up for King Sammy! Everyone else is invited over to sample them!!
Happy Caturday Art to King Sammy and everyone else!!
We’re praying extra hard for Flynn, King Sammy’s friend, as he his feeling poorly!