We didn’t know Derby but we are celebrating TockTober nonetheless! Here are two extraordinary tocks!
First up is BobbieSue – she of the tailless tocks! Mom tried to get a good photo of her but unless she’s asleep its no use – she runs from the camera – or maybe its mom!
Here are my fabulous tocks! Quite nice if I do say so myself! This was taken Tuesday while we were waiting on the cable man.
Speaking of the cable/internet saga – it seems the ‘maintenance crew’ from Cox Cable (who, by the way, suck – if you have a choice of cable/internet providers do NOT go with these incompetent fools – these are mom’s words, not mine) came out to replace the line but decided the tree was in the way and said it was a ‘liability’ so they did NOTHING! Even left the old wire in the tree.
Mom spoke with them last night and afterward was quite upset. So upset that I had to hold her paw while she tried to go to sleep later.
I lay right next to her head and purred, at least until I fell asleep. Now she has to call the landlord, have the tree trimmed and then call stupid Cox again to have them come out. The way I see it – and the cable guy on Tuesday saw it, the incompetent maintenance
fools crew couldn’t see they could string the wire from a different location and all would be well. So we are taking up residence at the library until further notice!
So we don’t end on a sour note, here’s a sweet photo of Granmama’s kitty, Moose, giving her a loving look. Moosey is an old sweetie and the last of his brothers. We hope he is with us for a long time!
Since we are at a public computer for some reason we are unable to post our link to the Cat Blogosphere site. If anyone has any suggestions on what we’re doing wrong, please let us know. Thanks!
We’ve been posting some of last year’s Halloween’s art but today we have new art!!! We are witches and warlocks today!!!
On another a note, we were asked why does everybody avoid PeggySue (see our answers from our Sunshine post this past Thursday)? Here’s why – and some of the answers include mom, although she doesn’t avoid PeggySue like us!
- She doesn’t know how to play nice – she bites and claws
- She doesn’t enjoying petting – mom can give her just one stroke or two and she bites mom’s hands and fingers
- She’s a lurker – she hides around corners and doors and when we walk by she attacks! She even attacks mom!
- She steals our treats – she inhales her treats so fast she’ll eat what’s left of everybody else’s. To prevent her from doing that mom gives her more treats (to keep her eating longer) than the rest of us and that’s not fair.
- We were a genteel house of older cats who lived a dignified life – now we have the lightening fast PeggySue running around being a rambunctious young whippersnapper who is driving us all to distraction!!! For some reason unbeknownst to us, mom sees a lot of potential in her as she settles down. When will that be, Mom?
Click on the badges below for blog hop fun!!!
It’s time for Friendly Friday Fill-ins!!
My favorite store is anything on-line! Mom absolutely hates shopping. If she could afford to have groceries delivered, she would!!
An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is Mom and I prayed that we would be able to buy a house in Savannah, Georgia, when we lived there years ago. But it didn’t come through and we were able to move back to Virginia with no problems. But on the other hand, maybe God did answer our prayer – He just said “No!”
At Halloween, I don’t dress up or get special treats. It’s just another day to us!
I believe in the supernatural, because angels are with us every day.
Go HERE for more Fill-in Fun!!
Click on the badge for more blog fun!
Today is National Fire Pup Day!! It’s a day to celebrate all the dogs who work for with fire departments! And specifically the Dalmatian, the traditional fire dog. Mom transformed me into a fire dog!
If you like Halloween – and I know some of you do!!! – you might want to consider participating in a new Halloween Challenge! Mom’s going to participate on her art blog and Miss Ellen of 15 & Meowing is participating as well. Here’s a link for more information!
Caturday Art Blog Hop!
Cat Blogosphere Blog Hop!
The Pet Parade!!!
It’s Friendly Friday Fill-in time
I’m answering #’s 1 & 2
1. Two meals a day makes Toby a grumpy boy. I prefer three to elebentybillion meals a day
2. My favorite magazine is whatever mom is reading at the time. She doesn’t really read them so much as mine them for collage materials.
Simon’s answering #’s 3 & 4
3. Recently, I’ve begun to feel my age. I meow and meow for food but when mom puts it down for me I get confused as to where it is. She often has to turn me around and show it to me. I must be older than she thinks. I don’t know. I’m a former street cat. Wait. What was I talking about? When’s breakfast? Where’s breakfast?
4. Even though I’m getting older, I know I will be well cared for in my twilight years. My mom loves me very much. I even accidentally peed on her bed and she didn’t even say anything to me about it. That was very nice of her. I think I had an accident while sleeping. I don’t remember. When’s breakfast?
Go HERE for more Fill-in Fun!