The first selfie is my cousin Moose who lives with Granmama. He’s more interested in his food than in taking a selfie.
My second guest is my cousin Jack who lives with my Auntie and Uncle. He woke up from his nap long enough to snap a selfie. He was tired after helping him mom put away the Christmas decorations.
And here’s my selfie. You can see it had been one of those days. And yes, mom still has both Christmas trees up. The decorations are packed away but she likes the colorful trees.
Thanks Kitty’s Blue for hosting!!!
Folks, BobbieSue is anxious to show you her selfie–her really close selfie. So without further ado, here she is…
No, mom! Don’t use this one!!!
Use THIS one!
go HERE for more selfie fun!
The Kitties Blue gave us the Sunshine Blogger award!! We love answering questions so HERE. WE. GO. !!!
Who is your favorite author?
- Simon: my favorite author is David Weisner. Since I review picture books I get to see lots of really nice artwork but his is the best. I love the detail he puts into his drawings. His books have no words so you have to follow along visually. Here is a link to my review of some of his books: Library of Cats
- Toby: my favorite author is Rick Riordan. He writes really great adventure books. I’m partial to his Percy Jackson series. Here is a link to my review of The Lightening Thief.
2. Why did you start blogging?
- Toby: Our blog was first started by Angel LadyBird, a persnickety little Chihuahua mom brought home with her from a trip. But after she went to the Rainbow Bridge this past December, 2015 mom asked me if I wanted to continue the blog and I said “Yes!”
- The Crew: We like to get a word in to remind Toby he is not the only cat in the house.
3. Beach or mountains for vacation?
- Toby: Definitely mountains. I would love to explore the woods!
- The Crew: Either, as long as Toby doesn’t take over.
4. What is your favorite indulgence?
- Everybody: Treats!! Specifically,
5. If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do with it?
- Toby: I would make sure all the cats in our neighborhood had a nice place to call home.
- The Crew: make generous donations to the local rescues and shelters in our area.
6. If you could live any place in the world, where would it be?
- The Crew: Any place where mom is is the nicest place. We think she would like the country.
7. What is your favorite form of exercise?
- Toby: Playing fetch with mom. I love the plastic balls with bells inside.
- PeggySue: Harassing everybody and playing with anything small enough to fit inside my paws.
- Simon: Sleeping and avoiding PeggySue.
- BobbieSue: Avoiding PeggySue.
- MerryBelle: Avoiding PeggySue.
8. What is the most unusual job you’ve ever had?
- Toby: Guard cat to our house. Every night before bed I prowl the house yawling loudly to scare off any potential invaders. I am very good at this because we’ve never been invaded. Mom says its our guardian angels but I say its ME!
9. What was your first job?
- Toby: Training BobbieSue how to be a pet instead of a feral cat. I’ve given up on PeggySue.
- PeggySue: Harassing everybody.
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
- Toby: Yes. We believe the spirit of LadyBird is with us every day.
11. Where do you get your news: newspapers, TV, computer?
- BobbieSue: I’m the reporter for the blog so I glean my stories from newspapers, magazines, TV and the computer, but mostly the newspaper.
- Simon: I watch the news every morning with mom. We like ABC. This is what we watch – World News Now between 2:30 am to 4:30 am!
Here’s the rules: 1. Thank the person who nominated you; 2. Answer the 11 questions sent by that person; 3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and include their links; 4. Ask them 11 questions and notify them!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is recognizes bloggers who are positive and whose creativity inspires others. Thank you Kitties Blue that you feel this way about us!!
We love all of our blogging friends and wouldn’t dare try to choose among them! You all deserve the Sunshine Award! Here are your eleven questions should you choose to answer them!
- What is your favorite non-animal charity?
- What or who is your favorite animal charity?
- When you attend your next Halloween party, what or who will you dress up as?
- What is at the top of your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa wish list?
- What is your #1 resolution for the new year?
- Do you collect anything?
- Shoes: Sensible or Designer?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what?
- If you don’t, would you like to play an instrument? If so, what?
- Soprano, tenor, alto or bass?
See you tomorrow for Friendly Friday Fill-ins!!!
It’s Sunday Selfie time. Of course and as usual I’m the only one interested in taking selfies! My first one was a little blurry – I was too close to the camera.
PeggySue was more interested in outside than in.
Both Simon and PeggySue decided naps were better than selfies.
And here’s my second attempt – a little better but still a little blurry. Oh well, maybe Simon and PeggySue have the right idea. I’m going to take a nap!
The Cat on My Head Blog Hop!
We are remembering that terrible day back in 2001. Mom remembers exactly where she was and what she was doing when she heard what was happening. I wasn’t born yet but mom says it was really bad with losing so many people in an instant. We remember all those in New York City, the Pentagon, and in Pennsylvania who lost their lives. We continue to pray for their families and loved ones.
NEW YORK – SEPTEMBER 11: (EDITORIAL USE ONLY – NO COMMERCIAL SALES) Firefighters raise a U.S. flag at the site of the World Trade Center after two hijacked commercial airliners were flown into the buildings September 11, 2001 in New York. (Photo by 2001 The Record (Bergen Co. NJ)/Getty Images)