Hello kitties, doggies and humans!!
I got to go outside on Tuesday!!! Our landlord is selling the duplex where we live so we’ve had to suffer through strangers walking through the house. Everybody else hides but I usually show the potential buyers around the house because mom isn’t home. Mom says she appreciates how I greet them at the door and then says good-bye to them as well. I like the company!!! Anyway, mom was home relaxing when a realtor turned up unexpectedly so, rather than stay inside while the folks looked around, we went outside. It was so nice!!! but I hadn’t had supper yet so I didn’t want to stay outside too long because my tummy was talking!
Enough of all that; here’s our fill in’s for the week. Mom’s answers are in purple this week and mine are in red (I thought we’d switch up from the usual pink and orange!!!). Enjoy!
1. A recurring dream I have is falling in space – when I was a kitten my foster mom had kept my family in a box on a shelf in her closet (she had BIG DOGS!) and I kept wanting to explore so over the side I would go. After about the 5th time she found me on the floor crawling around she finally moved the box to floor level. It was that, she said, or fit me with a football helmet!! During times of stress I dream I’m traveling down a never ending road, usually up a mountain where I never reach the top.
2. Turn kitty kibble into delicious cat treats!! Turn war and hatred into peace and love is my hope and prayer.
3. PeggySue is driving me crazy! All she wants to do is play!!! My job is driving me crazy. If it weren’t for the great benefits (which make up for the poor pay) I would have moved on years ago.
4. Lately, I have been thinking I want to spend more time with my grandmama. Lately I’ve been thinking about retiring in about 10 years.
Thank you Miss Ellen and Miss McGuffy for hosting this Fun Friday Fill-in!!! And thank YOU for stopping by!! We’ll see you soon!!!
Love, Toby and the Wrecking Crew
PS…this is for my lady love, Penny. Who loves ya, babe?
You know Mom and I do Friday Fill-ins as often as we can – and here are this week’s from Miss Ellen and Miss McGuffy. You know the drill, I’m orange and mom is pink!
1. I challenge everyone to take a nap this week. And I challenge everyone to visit their public library this week and if you don’t have a library card, get one and check out a book!
2. I regret disposing of every collar I ever wore. After a while, mom just stopped giving them to me. I regret disposing of all of my collections of stuff throughout the years. If I had the space, I would have kept everything!
3. I have a difficult time admitting how handsome I am (NOT!!!!) I have a difficult time admitting things I do at work to keep me from going stark-raving bonkers.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be astral projection so I could project myself to Penny’s house and visit her all the time. I would like my psychic power to be the ability to see what isn’t visible to human eyes – like spirit guides, power animals and angels
Thanks Miss Ellen and Miss McGuffy! We had fun!!!
Have you ever had a camera pointed in your face and you just didn’t feel like it? Well, I have. The other day I was sitting in mom’s room thinking about something sad and mom said, “Toby, look at the camera. Toby. Toby. Kitty, kitty.” She kept saying it in a sing-song voice as if that would move me. It didn’t. I was sad (and still am) and I wasn’t going to let her have her way. Why was I sad, you ask? My sweetheart, Penny, lost her sister Snowball and while I didn’t know Snowball personally, my heart hurts for Penny and Miss Ellen. I am sad for them and all the other kitties at 15andmeowing.com.
I’m sure Lucy, Spooky and Stinky all greeted Snowball at the Bridge and she is healthy and running free again, but that doesn’t make it any less painful for the ones left behind. We here at Toby’s Wrecking Crew pray for Miss Ellen and her kitties that their grief will be eased by love and comfort of God.
This is the Cartoon filter – looks sort of like stained glass.
This one is called Yosemite. I look like a paint-by-number!
This one is called The Hare and it’s mine and mom’s favorite.
And this is the original photo – me with my sweet Penny’s Valentine’s Day card.
I just don’t know what to do with my mom. She forgot all about showing the gorgeous Valentines our sweethearts sent us!! And then she forgot to get photos of all of us (not me, of course) with the Valentines. Bad momma! We are so sorry Penny, Joanie, Millie and Jinx for not showing off our cards sooner. Blame it on mom.
Look at these beautiful cards!! We also got signature Miss Ellen catnip toys and Miss Ellen sent mom some socks (mom loves colorful socks!). Miss Ellen also thought about MerryBelle and sent her a card so she wouldn’t feel left out.
Simon is diggin’ on the catnip toys!
PeggySue loves the card Jinx sent her.
And I absolutely ADORE the card by beloved Penny sent me! Isn’t it just the most wonderful one?!
We also went to a Valentines’ Dance with our sweethearts sponsored by Madi & Mom. We had one wild and crazy time!!!! Thank you Penny, Joanie, Millie and Jinx for inviting us!!
So that’s the end of our belated Valentine’s post! Maybe next year our secretary/mom will be on time!!!