It’s Friday Fill-in time!! Here’s our answers to some spooky questions!
One Halloween, I dressed as (MerryBelle) this is my first Halloween maybe – I’m not sure how old I am. But mom said she dressed up as a gypsy when she was younger. She said it was in the days when you made your own costumes from what was in your mom’s closet!!
2. My favorite comedian is (PeggySue) myself, really. I crack myself up sometimes! Mom laughs a lot at me too.
3. My scariest Halloween was (Toby) never. Mom and I don’t do scary.
4. (Toby) Anything yummy I can get my paws on is my favorite Halloween treat. Mom’s favorite Halloween treat is Chocolate!!
We didn’t get blown away by Matthew – but he did take our electricity for almost a whole day and our cable/internet since Saturday! Its a good thing mom has lots of dvds. We’re at the library today doing a post and may come back tomorrow. The current estimate for our cable/internet is Wednesday!!!! And the weatherman said all we’d get was rain and no wind! Tell that to the trees lying all over the place and the bunches and bunches of people with no electricity !!!
Enough with the news – here’s a new photo of me helping mom not use the internet!
Here’s a fun bit of news – just as mom started to upload my photo the library’s internet went out!! We waited a bit while they rebooted and we’re back on for now. Since the neighborhood where the library is mostly without power or internet (you can tell that by the number of people here on the pcs and with their own laptops) – I’ll make this post short.
News on the MerryBelle front: remember about a week or so ago I wrote how she started sleeping in mom’s closet? Well now she’s ventured to sleeping outside the closet on some storage crates mom was going to use to pack away her summer clothes. She stays in the bed all the time but dashes into the closet when mom gets to close. But as far as we’re concerned, she’s making lots of progress!
So that’s it for today – if we get internet today I’ll be back tomorrow. If not, it may be Wednesday!!
We love you all!!!
Here’s last year’s Halloween art!
We’ve been posting some of last year’s Halloween’s art but today we have new art!!! We are witches and warlocks today!!!
On another a note, we were asked why does everybody avoid PeggySue (see our answers from our Sunshine post this past Thursday)? Here’s why – and some of the answers include mom, although she doesn’t avoid PeggySue like us!
- She doesn’t know how to play nice – she bites and claws
- She doesn’t enjoying petting – mom can give her just one stroke or two and she bites mom’s hands and fingers
- She’s a lurker – she hides around corners and doors and when we walk by she attacks! She even attacks mom!
- She steals our treats – she inhales her treats so fast she’ll eat what’s left of everybody else’s. To prevent her from doing that mom gives her more treats (to keep her eating longer) than the rest of us and that’s not fair.
- We were a genteel house of older cats who lived a dignified life – now we have the lightening fast PeggySue running around being a rambunctious young whippersnapper who is driving us all to distraction!!! For some reason unbeknownst to us, mom sees a lot of potential in her as she settles down. When will that be, Mom?
Click on the badges below for blog hop fun!!!