Hey folks! It’s time for Friday Fill-ins! Let’s get started!! My answers are in red and blue in honor of the holiday weekend! (mom is bowing out this week).
1. My next adventure will be at the end of summer. What will it be, you ask? Ha!! You’ll have to wait to find out!!
2. Fireworks freak out ehfurrybody but me; however they do make me a little nervous. I usually like to be wrapped in mom’s arms when they’re going off.
3. Freedom is being loved unconditionally.
4. This week,
I am we are all thankful for a home, family and food!
I hope everybody has a gr-r-r-r-reat holiday weekend!!!!
Visit Miss Ellen or Miss Annie for more Friday Fill-ins!!
Hey friends and family!! I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend! Mom and I did. I’ve got a new friend to share with you. Her name is Lilianna and she is so pretty!
When mom and I were outside I was relaxing in the shade and I saw Lilianna! I was so happy to see her!
Here we are exploring my tree. The picture mom didn’t take was one of her walking me over to the tree! That hand on the left is Lili’s mom telling her to get away from the bugs; but I told her they were okay to look at – just don’t eat them!!
And here’s Lili trying to climb the tree! I stood behind her in case she stumbled backwards. But her mom grabbed her before she got into too much trouble. I spent another half hour looking after and playing with my sweet little friend. I can’t wait till she can say my name. Right now I’m “keke.”
Whew!!! Looking after a little one is exhausting. I need to lay down a while before I can walk back to the house!!! Next time I see Lilianna I’ll make sure mom takes more pictures!
PeggySue will be here tomorrow for Tuxie Tuesday and I probably won’t be back until Friday. So until then, “Who loves ya, babe?”
Hello kitties, doggies and humans!!
I got to go outside on Tuesday!!! Our landlord is selling the duplex where we live so we’ve had to suffer through strangers walking through the house. Everybody else hides but I usually show the potential buyers around the house because mom isn’t home. Mom says she appreciates how I greet them at the door and then says good-bye to them as well. I like the company!!! Anyway, mom was home relaxing when a realtor turned up unexpectedly so, rather than stay inside while the folks looked around, we went outside. It was so nice!!! but I hadn’t had supper yet so I didn’t want to stay outside too long because my tummy was talking!
Enough of all that; here’s our fill in’s for the week. Mom’s answers are in purple this week and mine are in red (I thought we’d switch up from the usual pink and orange!!!). Enjoy!
1. A recurring dream I have is falling in space – when I was a kitten my foster mom had kept my family in a box on a shelf in her closet (she had BIG DOGS!) and I kept wanting to explore so over the side I would go. After about the 5th time she found me on the floor crawling around she finally moved the box to floor level. It was that, she said, or fit me with a football helmet!! During times of stress I dream I’m traveling down a never ending road, usually up a mountain where I never reach the top.
2. Turn kitty kibble into delicious cat treats!! Turn war and hatred into peace and love is my hope and prayer.
3. PeggySue is driving me crazy! All she wants to do is play!!! My job is driving me crazy. If it weren’t for the great benefits (which make up for the poor pay) I would have moved on years ago.
4. Lately, I have been thinking I want to spend more time with my grandmama. Lately I’ve been thinking about retiring in about 10 years.
Thank you Miss Ellen and Miss McGuffy for hosting this Fun Friday Fill-in!!! And thank YOU for stopping by!! We’ll see you soon!!!
Love, Toby and the Wrecking Crew
PS…this is for my lady love, Penny. Who loves ya, babe?
You know Mom and I do Friday Fill-ins as often as we can – and here are this week’s from Miss Ellen and Miss McGuffy. You know the drill, I’m orange and mom is pink!
1. I challenge everyone to take a nap this week. And I challenge everyone to visit their public library this week and if you don’t have a library card, get one and check out a book!
2. I regret disposing of every collar I ever wore. After a while, mom just stopped giving them to me. I regret disposing of all of my collections of stuff throughout the years. If I had the space, I would have kept everything!
3. I have a difficult time admitting how handsome I am (NOT!!!!) I have a difficult time admitting things I do at work to keep me from going stark-raving bonkers.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be astral projection so I could project myself to Penny’s house and visit her all the time. I would like my psychic power to be the ability to see what isn’t visible to human eyes – like spirit guides, power animals and angels
Thanks Miss Ellen and Miss McGuffy! We had fun!!!