We’ve been posting some of last year’s Halloween’s art but today we have new art!!! We are witches and warlocks today!!!
On another a note, we were asked why does everybody avoid PeggySue (see our answers from our Sunshine post this past Thursday)? Here’s why – and some of the answers include mom, although she doesn’t avoid PeggySue like us!
- She doesn’t know how to play nice – she bites and claws
- She doesn’t enjoying petting – mom can give her just one stroke or two and she bites mom’s hands and fingers
- She’s a lurker – she hides around corners and doors and when we walk by she attacks! She even attacks mom!
- She steals our treats – she inhales her treats so fast she’ll eat what’s left of everybody else’s. To prevent her from doing that mom gives her more treats (to keep her eating longer) than the rest of us and that’s not fair.
- We were a genteel house of older cats who lived a dignified life – now we have the lightening fast PeggySue running around being a rambunctious young whippersnapper who is driving us all to distraction!!! For some reason unbeknownst to us, mom sees a lot of potential in her as she settles down. When will that be, Mom?
Click on the badges below for blog hop fun!!!
You all know treat time is my absolute favorite time of the day – except of course when I get cuddles with mom time. Here’s what happened on last night’s treat time!
I’m enjoying my treats but PeggySue is sticking her butt in my face! How can I enjoy my treats like that???
MerryBelle is coming out of hiding a little more often – mom even touched her the other day!!! Progress is glacial but we appreciate it!
Simon has decided he is special and he eats his treats in the kitchen. That’s mainly because PeggySue inhales hers, then mine, then everybody elses around her!
Finally, treats to enjoy on my own. I’ll tell you a secret: sometimes after PeggySue has eaten hers and mine and goes off to scavenge other treats, mom very quietly opens the treat jar and gives me more. I love my mom!!!
Tomorrow is Friendly Friday Fill-In Time…Yea!!!
We get treats twice a day, even though I want them all the time! We get treats in the morning while mom is getting ready for work and at night before we go to bed. Yum!!
It’s bad enough that we only get them twice a day, but I have to share with BobbieSue and Toby. I’ve taken to requesting my snacks in another room because I eat slower and BobbieSue inhales hers and then she eats mine!
And now, of course I have to share snack time with PeggySue as well! And to make it even worse, now that MerryBelle is making more of an appearance, she gets treats as well!
I remember a time when there was only Toby and I who got snacks. (And Angel Piper, too-only she wasn’t an Angel then.) If we keep expanding like this – where will it all end??
Mom was supposed to be downsizing cat-wise, but she says Spirit had other ideas and presented her with more cats to save like the rest of us! She also says I need to share my treats with the newbies – it will help them feel like they are part of the family!!! Even as old as I am I need to be reminded to share and be nice to the younger ones! Do you get treats? Do you have to work for them or are they just given to you?
Toby will be back tomorrow! Have a good evening!
Cat Blogosphere Blog Hop
Hey folks, when I was at my Granmama’s the other day, I was reminded what a soft touch she is. Mom always tries to feed me before we go over to G’s house so I won’t beg for treats. It’s a fool’s errand as far as I’m concerned. I’m always up for treats from G! Even with a full tummy I can always squeeze in one more treat!!! Enjoy the photos!! Prayers and sniffs for Paris. Barkingly yours, LadyBird.
I’m here, G! Ready and waiting for whatever goodies you have to offer me today!
What is it? Steak? Chicken? Bacon?
Meatball, perhaps!!!! I do smell Italian herbs and spices!
Here I am, tongue hanging out, drop it already!!
It was delicious!! I’m ready for the next one, please. No? Please one more?? Please.